Wednesday, December 31, 2014

BAI 2014!

Well..happy almost 2015 everyone!! I cannot believe how fast this year went by! I started my own little tradition a few years ago where I list my top 5 favorite moments of the year, 2014 was no exception for having great things happen!


Here are my top 5 favorite moments from 2014!
  1. Celebrating one year of marital bliss with my favorite person!
  2. Buying a house and starting a new life with my husband and puppy in South Carolina!
  3. The amazing week Mr Tan Lines and I spent in Cabo San Lucas under the sun and on the sand!
  4. My parents celebrating 36 years of marriage and my sister and her husband celebrating 10 years of marriage!
  5. Attending my best friend’s wedding in October on the beach in Annapolis, MD!
I feel like I need to add a #6 in there for my friends Clam who got engaged this past month! Can’t wait to share in their special day!!

And a special #7 just for my friend because we had such a blessed year! She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl Summer Elizabeth! Isn’t she the cutest?!


We went home to Virginia for Christmas and had a wonderful time with my family and friends! We went to some of my favorite restaurants like Coastal Flats and Mon Ami Gabi where we met Clam for happy hour!



We also went to Peking Gourmet Inn where would you believe it but Daniel Dae Kim was there! He’s one of the stars of Hawaii Five-O and plays Detective Chin Ho Kelly! Mr Tan Lines and I are HUGE fans of the show, we watch it every Friday so it was hella cool for us to meet one of the stars! I stopped to say hi to him on the way out and he was so sweet, I told him that we were huge fans of his work and the show and raved about the delicious food we just had! He resides in Hawaii so what a small world for us to run into him in a tiny little restaurant in Falls Church, VA! Here is a picture of him just in case!


2014 came in went, time for a new year and new memories! Thanks to all of you for reading through my posts! Can’t wait to see what the future hold! Until next year :)


1 comment: