Thursday, February 27, 2014

TEN DAYS!

We’re almost there! So we were 10 days out from the wedding, that’s right TEN! I was so excited! We weren’t packed or ready for our 3 week vacation but we were mentally already gone! We spent the last few days at home organizing ourselves and making sure we had everything we needed. We also spent as much time as we could with Miss Lily…look at that face, who would ever want to spend time away from her? <3 I will get into our wedding week tomorrow, starting with our arrival, my bridal luncheon and our rehearsal dinner, oh and the kick ass party after!



But, for now let’s fast forward to a couple of weeks ago! First of all Mr. Tan Lines started our weekend off wonderfully by bringing home beautiful pink roses for my Friday flowers. I had made a recent trip to Mecca, I mean World Market and was stocked up on new yummy wines. I also purchased 2 new wine glasses from them. I absolutely love that place! I’d never tried Garnacha before but it was delicious! It had a really bold flavor, similar to that of a Malbec. It’s characterized by its spicy berry flavor and is usually blended with Syrah, Carignan, Tempranillo and Cinsaut. This particular brand was delicious and only $12. I will definitely buy it again!


 
I had a special little project I did for Mr. Tan Lines' birthday, I wanted a cool, vintage looking photograph of me for him to carry with him in his wallet. It took A LOT of selfies to get the ones I felt were just right, but here were my two favorites!

 
We were actually in Columbia, South Carolina the weekend of his birthday doing some sight seeing. We ended up going to Buffalo Wild Wings for his actual birthday because someone was in the mood for wings! The following day we drove around and checked out Lake Murray. It was so beautiful! It was a chilly day but we had a blast exploring, it seems like it would be a great place to live :)



I almost forgot! Here was Miss Lily just a few weeks ago, rocking her high fashion scarf :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment