Friday, February 20, 2015

#FBF to Miami!

BRR! That’s pretty much all I can say to sum up this week, it has been so cold here! Totally not expected and very unwelcome! We moved south to get away from the cold weather! We are very happy that it isn’t snowing though, I feel for our family and friends up north being covered in snow!

Mr Tan Lines has been out of town all week for work so Lily and I had to hold down the fort! Clearly, we did a fabulous job!



I know I am not alone when I say that I have been day dreaming about taking a vacation somewhere warm, NOW! For #flashbackfriday I wanted to share a few pictures from a vacation we took a few years ago! Luti, her husband and I took Mr Tan Lines to Miami for his 26th birthday! It was his first time and I was so excited to show him around. The best part was getting away from the cold January temperatures and enjoying the 75 degree weather. The water was a bit too cold for my liking, but we did lay out on the beach and soak in the sun!


We stayed at the Park Central Hotel on Ocean Drive which was in a perfect location. We also ate lunch at an awesome Cuban place, but now I can’t think of the name!



I also got one of my absolute favorite drinks, a champagne mojito! They are so, so good ya’ll, whenever I go to Miami I make sure to order one…or two!


We went for a long weekend which was perfect; sometimes those mini-vacations are the best; you get away from home/work for just enough time to recharge and relax—without breaking the bank! Miami is so affordable and only a 2 hour flight away, hmm looks like I might have to plan another trip huh?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment