Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy Monday! :)

I hope you all had a great weekend! We sure did! We went to a friend’s housewarming/4th of July party on Saturday and Mr. Tan Lines parents arrived Saturday night to spend a few days with us! We are traveling north next weekend for a wedding so they decided to stop by on the way. We love having them around and we are so happy they are here! They are also taking care of our baby Lily so it’s nice to know she’s getting some lovin’ while we aren’t there. They’ve never been to Chipotle, they don’t have any in Alabama so we are taking them for their first time tonight! I can’t wait for them to experience it! Here are a few recent pics of Miss Lily!





Here is a great crafty article I found featuring 32 Unexpected Things To Do With Balloons! I was browsing through one of my favorite sites, Buzzfeed, and stumbled upon this article. It had too many cute ideas in it not to share, enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment