Monday, March 30, 2015

Spring Is Here!

Happy Monday! I can’t believe how fast this year is going by! Before I knew it Spring was upon us and the countdown to Summer has officially begun! We ended the Winter with a bang, growing our little family and enjoying the short, but much appreciated, blasts of warm weather! Here is our first official family portrait taken at the local dog park :)


Our puppies are so much fun, they are so goofy and get along so well now.



I snapped this picture one evening after I took the pups to the dog park, the sunsets here are unreal!


One night a few weeks ago I made delicious ground turkey tacos with blue corn tortilla chips, yum! I took the easy route and bought one of those taco kits, which are great for a fast weekday meal by the way! I paired the tacos with this yummy cab I purchased!



Two weekends ago we also celebrated a few things with our awesome neighbors, the safe return home of our active military man, two birthdays and the beginning of Spring! It was a great Saturday complete with shrimp boil and human-sized beer pong. We used large industrial buckets and soccer balls spread across two driveways, it was so much fun!


One of my awesome neighbors also brought these super yummy drinks that she let me try, I must say it was delicious and I will be purchasing these more often when we start boating!


We also made a trip to Coldstone because, well it’s Coldstone!


Spring is going to bring some new and exciting things for us; I can’t wait to share it all with you! We’ve been doing some decorating and painting around the house which I am super excited about! Once we are all done I will share pictures of our projects! 

I think it's safe to say Marley is adjusting well in his new home :)



No comments:

Post a Comment