Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Christmas and NYE!

And then it was Christmas time!! Happy Hump Day everyone!! A few weeks after NYC Christmas was upon us! We had a very low key celebration and it was perfect! We were so excited to shower Miss Lily with gifts :) 



Pooped after playing with her bone all day!

 
We spent Christmas Eve with my family and we played our annual dirty Santa game, look at the great apron I ended up with!!


For new years we decided to head (sort of) out of town to stay with some friends! We went to Annapolis, MD where our friends live and went to a local bar. It was by far the best new years that I’ve ever had! We danced and laughed then came home and released some wish lanterns :) it was a perfect way to start off 2014. Here is pic of me and Roxie and then of Mr. Tan Lines and I releasing our wish lantern!


 
Tomorrow’s post is going to be a good one so don’t forget to stop by and check me out :) Here is a sneak peak!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment