Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Top Ten Favorite Scary Movies!

It’s hump day! Hi everyone! I hope you’re having a great week! I know I am! Mr Tan Lines brought me home flowers last night just because :) My favorite, pink roses! Aren’t they beautiful!? I also got this cute little sign at a local boutique, I know they’re pretty popular but I finally decided to purchase one, I thought it looked perfect in our wine corner!


So today I wanted to do a top ten list I decided to share my top 10 favorite scary movies. Being a scary movie enthusiast I have seen my fair share, I picked the ones that I can watch over and over again yet they give me chills every time I watch them. It was really hard coming up with the list and even harder to rank them, but here they are!

     1. Sinister
     2. The entire Saw series
     3. Dawn of the Dead
     4. 28 Days Later
     5. The Hills Have Eyes
     6. The Woman In Black
     7. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
     8. The Mothman Prophecies
     9. Pet Cemetery
     10. House of Wax


Happy Wednesday! :)

1 comment: