Thursday, June 19, 2014

MySpace Quiz!

Happy Thursday! In honor of #tbt I took a very old MySpace quiz today and posted my answers below! Remember when these were the “it” thing and you filled one out every day? Maybe it was just me, but I enjoyed filling this one out! Feel free to answer the questions yourselves and post your answers in the comments!

When was the last time you swam in a pool? Oct-Nov 2013 whilst on our honeymoon in Antigua!!
Do you like to party? I enjoy the occasional friendly get together, yes
If you ex suddenly kissed you right now, what would you do? Barf
Are you a virgin? Nope, he put a ring on it
What are your views on sex? Enjoy!
Is your best friend dating anyone? Yup, tying the knot in October!
Describe the shirt you're wearing? I’m wearing an orange dress!
Could you go out in public without wearing makeup? Most definitely
What is one feature that you don't like? I like everything about myself J
Would people describe you as happy? Duhhh
Do you have a Tumblr? I don’t even know how that works
Do you have a Xanga? Yea, 12 years ago
Sleep with or without clothes on? Always some type of clothes
What's the last book you read? The Fault In Our Stars, hated it
You're offered free tickets to a Justin Bieber concert. What do you do? Sell them for a ridiculous profit on CraigsList 
What about Jersey Shore. What about it? I’ve been there, it’s a fun place
Does it bother you if people swear around you? No, dgaf
Do you prefer Wednesdays or Thursdays? I prefer Saturdays
Converse? No, I’m not a poser
Prefer black or blue pens? Don’t care as long as they’re fine point
Dress up on Halloween? Yesssss
Like to travel? Yesssss
Like someone? Love someone!
Does he know? I hope so haha
Who sleeps with you every night? My husband :) 
Think you're attractive?  Of course!
Want to get married? Been there, done that
To? My #bestfriend
Are you a good student? I was
Are you currently happy? Very!
Have you ever cheated / Been cheated on? No/Yes
Birthplace? Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Christmas or Halloween? Fourth of July!!
Colored or black-and-white photo? Depends on the photo
Do long distance relationships work? No
Do you believe in astrology? Sometimes
Do you believe in love at first sight? No
Do you consider yourself the life of the party? There’s one in every crowd! 
Do you drink? Wineeeee me
Do you make fun of people? Probably but dgaf 
Do you think dreams eventually come true? Most of them
Favorite fictional character? Harry Potter
Go to the movies or rent? Rent, I can’t stand movie theatres
Have you ever moved? Just moved to South Carolina from Northern Virginia!
Have you ever stolen anything? Candy from 7-11 haha
How's the weather right now? HOT the high today is 94 degrees
Last time you cut your hair? April
Last person you talked to on the phone? My husband
Last time you showered? Last night
Loud or soft music? LOUD
McDonalds or Burger King? Smashburger!
Night or day? I’m a night owl!
Number of pillows? I need 3 to sleep with
Piano or guitar? Both!
Future job? Trophy Wife
Current job? Director of Marketing
Current love? My family
Current longing? To take a long vacationn
Current disappointment?  Not going to Jamaica when we had the chance
Current annoyance? Having to get up early
Last thing you ate? Kiwi-Stawberry smoothie
Last thing you bought? Cute clothes!!
Most recent thing you are looking forward to? Date night this Friday!
What are you hearing right now? Cars on the street     
Plans for the weekend? Date night Friday, boating, sleeping in, finally getting cable!
What did you do today? Werk, then kick boxing
Pick a lyric, any lyric or a song? You are the best thing, that’s ever been mine
Pick a movie quote? “Where to miss?? ….to the stars.”


Here is a fun picture I took yesterday of a new shirt I bought, yes I know it’s cheesy but I don’t really care! Ahh hopefully one day I can solely be a trophy wife and not have to work, one day! :) I also put the latest picture of Miss Lily, this one is of her lounging on the couch after a nice long walk :)



So as I mentioned yesterday we are on a health kick, eating right and working out 5-6 times a week. I will be posting some of our daily routines and new healthy recipes on here for ya'll to read and try out if you want! Yesterday I made the most delicious snack; I used whole wheat english muffins, coconut oil and honey! It was super easy to make too, I toasted the muffins, drizzled them with honey then spread some coconut oil on top, nom nom! 


I also had to take a picture of what a scorcher it was yesterday and it's not even summer yet! If this is any indication, it is going to be a very long and hot, hot hot next few months!



No comments:

Post a Comment