Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Vacation Plans & Highlights

Happy Wednesday!!

It’s been a busy week at work and I feel like I’ve been running all over town! So I started reading If I Stay by Gayle Forman last night, I have to say I am very VERY excited for this book!! If you remember it’s one of the books I wanted to read before it hit the big screen.  I fell way behind because of Serena, the movie trailer is already out for this one! Hopefully I can get a lot of reading done this weekend. We have a lot of fun things planned so far though; reading might get pushed down my priority list :)

We have some friends coming in town and we are going to dinner with them on Friday night, we’re taking them to one of our favorite local restaurants! Saturday my friend Gamecox is having a “Stock the Bar” party thrown for her and we are so excited to attend! I won’t post what we’re gifting them until after just in case she’s perusing my posts! But I can say that she is going to love it and I can’t wait for her to open it!

So back in April I got blond/honey highlights, they looked great and I loved them!! 



But as time went on my roots started to inevitably show, so last week I used a store bought dye and decided to take care of the problem myself! I used this color from Garnier and it turned out great!! I just wanted to lighten the entire thing and enhance the highlights; that’s exactly what happened!

Here is the end product! Yay!


So I am so happy to announce that we have booked our annual vacation!! Drum roll please…….we’re going to CABO!! I am SO excited, if you can’t tell! Neither of us have been to Mexico and Cabo just seemed like the #1 choice for us! We’re staying in the heart of Medano Beach and I can’t wait to explore and relax on the sand! We’ve decided not to go the all-inclusive route this time, after doing a ton of research we agreed that limiting ourselves to eating on the resort 24/7 was a hindrance in Cabo. The location of our resort is only a short walk from the downtown area that is littered with restaurants and bars, we are thrilled to get the chance to really explore!  Here are a few pictures from Google, as usual it didn't disappoint! 



No comments:

Post a Comment