Friday, June 21, 2013

It's a smile, it's a kiss, it's a sip of wine, it's Summertime!

Yay! Happy Friday everyone! And happy Summer Solstice day!! Today at noon, if you glanced up the sun was at the highest point it’s ever going to get all year, pretty cool!! It’s a beautiful day here in Northern Virginia! I sprinkled some pictures below from past Summers, if you haven't already guessed it's my favorite time of year! This first one was taken in South Beach, Miami Florida in 2010.



I hope everyone had a great week, I know I did! I hope you all have some fun plans! We are relaxing and cleaning up this weekend, next weekend we are hosting our 2nd Annual CrabFest party and we are super excited! Because it’s so beautiful out I think tonight we’ll head to an outdoor restaurant and enjoy some drinks under the Summer sun! Tomorrow night we are watching the Chernobyl Diaries and I am pretty excited, it looks good and scary, I will report back with a review next week! This next one was taken in Ocean City, Maryland while celebrating my 24th birthday!
 
I wanted to leave you with two fun facts for the weekend, tomorrow is National Chocolate Éclair Day, so do yourselves a favor and enjoy a beautiful and delicious chocolate éclair!! :) Sunday is National PINK day, I can’t wait to deck myself all out in pink, yay! Here is a picture from 2006 in Key Biscayne, Florida :)
 
I also wanted to note that Sunday is National Take Your Dog to Work Day, but it varies so that it falls on a weekday, I’ll have to send my boss a note today and see what he thinks! Here is picture of me while I was in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville restaurant :)
 
I’ve been dancing at my desk all morning listening to my ipod, I can’t wait to get my weekend started! The top five songs playing on my ipod at the moment are:

1.       Drink in my hand – Eric Church
2.       The way you make me feel  - Michael Jackson
3.       Love Story – Taylor Swift
4.       Could you be loved – Bob Marley
5.       It Girl – Jason Derulo

Here is picture of me and one of my bestie's from June 2007 on the Chesapeake River, we were at Aquapalooza, the huge annual boat festival!

 
Have a great weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment