Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Skydiving!

Happy Hump Day! I hope you’re having a great week! We sure are! Miss Lily has been so incredible and we grow to love her more and more everyday!


Today I wanted to talk about something that I did a few years back that honestly changed my life! I decided to go sky diving for the very first time! It was a really last minute decision, one Saturday I decided to do it and the following week it was done! I know it’s cliché when people say “it changes your life.” But it really does, and it’s also so hard to convey. There’s just this sort of balance that you feel, like you’re perfectly balanced in the world. You feel at peace and so damn blessed to be back on the earth. It was one of the best experiences I have ever been through. Like Tim McGraw says “someday  I hope you get the chance, to live like you were dying.” Here are two pictures from my awesome adventure. I did a tandem jump at 14,000 feet at West Point Skydiving in southern Virginia. They are a great big sky diving family and made the experience so much more enjoyable! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment