Wednesday, July 30, 2014

5 Picture Challenge!

Hello everyone!!! So I finally caved in and decided to do the 5 picture challenge, essentially someone challenges you to pick 5 pictures in which you feel beautiful in! It was actually really fun picking out the pictures, as I took it to mean 5 pictures that I felt beautiful in both inside and out. It was fun looking back at some of my favorite memories. Picking just 5 was pretty hard, it’s been an incredible last few years and there were so many happy times to choose from.  The moments captured were some of my happiest and I’m excited to share them with you!

First up:

One of the days that changed our lives forever, the day we brought Miss Lily home! I’ll never forget seeing her little face at the adoption fair and knowing that she was ours. Bringing her home was so exciting and she brings joy to our lives every single day. This was one of the first pictures we took together and I was feeling so much love for her even though we’d only had her for a few hours!

Of course our wedding day goes on here!! I chose one of the pictures we did during our “first look” because I remember at the time I felt so relaxed and excited. I wasn’t nervous, or anxious I was just so happy, I felt like I was walking on the clouds. We spent about 30 minutes taking pictures with just us two and it was great to get this quiet, alone time before all of the actual wedding activities began to take place. The perfect weather and soft sand also made for a perfect moment <3


Next up one of the most fun evenings we had early in our relationship! We had only been dating for about a month and half and attended a party at our good friends house. We just had the absolute best time hanging out with everyone and and each other. I loved seeing Mr Tan Lines interact with all of my friends and get along with them so great, it made me so happy. This was also shortly after we were head over heels in love so it was fun get to share our happiness with others!


This one is from my 27th birthday. Mr Tan Lines planned the entire weekend and it was so perfect! This picture was taken on Friday night before our delicious dinner at The Melting Pot. It was both of our first times there so we were so excited to try the food! I felt so loved that Mr Tan Lines had planned so many fun things for our weekend; it was one of my favorite birthdays!


Lastly, one of my favorite pictures from our honeymoon in Antigua! As I mentioned when I first told ya’ll about our trip it was the most perfect 10 days. The weather and island were beautiful. We were so happy to be married and on this amazing vacation. Every morning we had breakfast by the beach and lounged by the pool all day. It was the most relaxing time and everyday took my breath away. I can’t imagine a honeymoon not being filled with love and happiness and ours was just that! It was tough to pick just one; I went with us doing our “classic” pose that we try to do on every beach trip! Ah just look at that water!  


I hope you enjoyed this little trip down memory lane with me! Laudie, I challenge you to do this too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment