Thursday, April 25, 2013

184 Days To Go!

Happy Thursday everyone! Today I wanted to share something special that I got for Mr. Tan Lines. I always try to find little ways to surprise him and tell him in a new way just how much I love him and how important he is to me. I wanted to do something for him this particular weekend because it’s my Bridal Shower, and it being a normal girls-only shower, I knew that he’d miss being there and celebrating with our friends.  So I wanted to give him something special, to make him feel just as special on Saturday as I’m going to feel at the shower. So I was browsing Etsy one day, if you haven’t heard of Etsy shame on you! It is the most amazing site to buy crafts on. It has anything and everything you could ever think of. Personalized items are endless and if you take the time to email sellers, they will usually do a custom order for you at no extra charge! I have bought countless items through Etsy including jewelry, clothing, items for our home, paper items and most importantly this is how I found the dress maker that made my wedding dress! That’s another amazing story that I’ll have to share with you some other time. But seriously, if you’ve never visited it before, take my advice and go there now, you won’t regret it! So anyway, I was looking for a pretty card to give Mr. Tan Lines and came across the seller named Chloe’s Crafts. I was immediately hooked, she had tons of different cards with colored cut-outs and designs. I didn’t see the exact color I wanted so I sent her an email, asking if she could do a turquoise color in the background with the wording “I can’t wait to be your wife.” She emailed me back and said she would have to see if she could find the paper. Within a day or two she emailed me back saying she had found the paper and my card was a go! I received it within 10 days and am in love with it! With shipping I paid $12...for such a high quality custom card, I think it was well worth it! I’ve had it for over a month and I can’t wait to finally give it to Mr. Tan Lines!


Here is another item I purchased off of Etsy. This I got from the seller Staci whose shop is wiremajigs. It was incredibly easy to place the order and I received it within 2 weeks! Best of all, I got it for less than $20, this is just one of the custom accessories I plan to wear on our wedding day!


No comments:

Post a Comment