Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hide Yo Kids, Hide Yo Wife, The Arctic Chill Is Coming to SC!

Happy Hump Day! I hope you’re all having a great week!

The media is a frenzy this morning as the arctic chill approaches, temperatures are going to drop down to around 15 degrees tonight ya'll...not looking forward to it! Although it is cold I heard on the radio that the high in some places right now is around -40 degrees. I cannot even fathom that kind of cold. I thought we moved south for warmer weather?! Oh well, I have my scarves and gloves ready, bring it on arctic chill! And it could always be worse, it could be snowing right?!

I wanted to share a few things with you today, they’re pretty random and all over the place, per usual I guess I should say? :)

First of all, look at Miss Lily on her walk yesterday, isn’t she the best?!


Second of all Mr Tan Lines and I decided to create our own little football bracket for this years’ first bowl playoff season. I am happy to announce that I came out victorious! I picked more winning games then he did and I still have a shot to get the bonus points if Oregon comes out on top next Monday! I don’t think we’ll be watching since Monday night is Bachelor night with Prince Farming BUT we will be checking in on it!


Winning our bracket also got me reminiscing about this time last year when we were in Pasadena at the BCS National Championship game, what an awesome experience that was! Hopefully we’ll get to go again sometime soon!


I know I’m a day late on this but did you all catch Monday nights Bachelor episode?! True to form it didn’t disappoint and I am so excited for this season! I could have forgone the hour long fake red carpet segment however; honestly no one really cares what the past bachelor candidates are doing. And if I’m feeling nosy they are ALL over social media so it isn’t hard to see what they’re up to these days. Prince Farming (I love this) seemed so genuinely excited to be there and I really think he is going to find a girl to wife. There were the usual desperate, crazy girls two of which I was surprised did not get the boot. However we only get to see what ABC wants us to see, which is nothing more then drama and laughs, so hopefully Chris saw a more sincere side to them. Can’t wait for next week’s episode! Yay for Team Britt!


I am also excited to watch yet another crazy season of The Challenge: Battle of the Exes II on MTV. This show really is my guilty pleasure, it's so jam packed with drama I just cannot resist! However this season will be sad I feel as two cast members on the show have passed away since it's taping. Ryan Knight passed away in November and Diem Brown passed away just a few weeks before that. Diem was one of my favorite cast members, not only was she beautiful inside and out but she was one hell of a fighter. You will be forever missed Diem! 



No comments:

Post a Comment