Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday & Wine!

Hi everyone!

So for starters, wasn’t last nights’ episode of The Bachelor AMAZING! :) If you missed it then that won’t mean quite as much to you! I really feel like Prince Farming has a great group of girls and more of them are starting to shine through! The girls are all starting to really develop feelings for Chris so the claws are starting to come out! I can’t wait for them to start traveling!

Last night we paired The Bachelor with this delicious Malbec from the Mendoza wine region in Argentina.  I spent almost an hour telling Mr Tan Lines all of the wonderful things we could do in Argentina and all of the beautiful sights to see!




So for my Top Ten Tuesday list I wanted to list my top 10 favorite romantic comedies. This was really, really hard to narrow down because it’s rare when I don’t like a cheesy, romantic comedy. I ended up going with the movies that I can watch over and over again and still laugh, cry and love the movie when it’s over. Here they are in no particular order!

  1. Wedding Crashers
  2. Enchanted
  3. 10 Things I Hate About You
  4. 17 Again
  5. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
  6. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
  7. 50 First Dates
  8. Sweet Home Alabama
  9. Can’t Hardly Wait
  10. My Best Friend’s Girl

I also wanted to point out that I added a new page at the top of my blog, I wanted to share my bucket list with ya’ll! It’s something I’ve been working on for almost 7 years, hopefully I’ll get to cross of a few items this year! Check it out!


Have a great rest of the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment